englishsikhe.eu in accordance with Section 512 of Title 17 of the United States Code and the DMCA. Our policy is to investigate claims of intellectual property infringement in accordance with the DMCA and other relevant laws.
To have any of your copyrighted content removed from englishsikhe.eu or for our search engine to stop returning links to your copyrighted content, you must submit a written request specifying the information below. If you list something on our site that infringes your copyrights and it turns out to be false, you may be held financially responsible for any damages that result. The first step you should do is to see a lawyer about this issue.
Your claim for copyright infringement must include the following details:
- Provide proof that you are the rightful representative of the owner of the exclusive right that was allegedly violated.
- Please provide all of your contact details so that we can get in touch with you. A working email address is also required.
- You must include a detailed description of the copyrighted work that was allegedly infringed upon, as well as at least one search phrase under which the content was located on Getintopc.com.
- A declaration that the complaining party believes, in good faith, that the content is not being used in accordance with the owner’s or agent’s permission or the law.
- An affirmation under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is true and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that was allegedly infringed.
- In order to be valid, a letter of infringement notification has to be signed by the owner of the exclusive right that was allegedly violated.
Please notify us of the infringement through email and by letter at the below address.
A reply to your email may take up to three business days. Please be aware that sending your complaint to third parties through email, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not hasten the resolution of your issue and may even cause a delay if the complaint is not made in the correct manner.